X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT Customer Service

I placed an order for a NEXA Piper PA-18 2710mm on Monday the 21st and received it today. The fuselage had some damage and I notified Motion of the problem. Within less than two hours I received an Email from a gentleman by the name of "Ed" telling me they had shipped me a replacement fuselage. Guys, I have been in this hobby for forty years and have NEVER experienced this fine level of customer service. THANK YOU Motion and Ed. Wish I could have posted this where EVERYONE could have seen it but felt the Airplane Group was the best place. Merry Christmas to all you pilots out there.
    Jon Ellis

This is a very high level of care and marketing automation, right? good job

Comment

Yes, this is really good work, it is worth a lot of praise when the user is 100% satisfied after receiving the service and then expresses a desire to repeat the order. This is all thanks to the good optimization of the company, I remember reading an article on this topic on this site Marketing automation Singapore. A very good method of increasing the customer base and the number of sales. I think a company needs to reconsider its attitude to the service,all the same people are bought and paid for. I have long taken note of such a life hack and have been practicing in my business for a long time.

Comment

Happy to hear it Helipilot ! Thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
        X