X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taileron setting in spektrum

Hi all! I updated my DX6 to re=program my freewing 90mm F-22 and I saw that one of the aircraft types for the tail was "Taileron" and "Taileron-B". After some experimenting, I have no idea how it's supposed to work. When I have aileron and elevator (I bypassed the blue box for the elevators) plugged into my rx stock and select tailerons, both elevators move up and down like normal, and then up and down when I input left and right aileron. I tried one elevator into the ail channel and one in the ele, and that didn't work. Does anyone know how you're supposed to set everything up to make tailerons work with ailerons? I ordered an NX8 and it should be arriving soon, but I'm going to be using the spare 2 channels with thrust vectoring on a mix (to turn it on and off). Thanks, everyone!

I think the F-22 is a minimum 6-ch airplane. You need more channels and plug each elevator into separate channels. Once you get your NX8, you select "taileron" and then look at the monitor. That will tell you which channels you must plug each elevator into when you move the stick. I'm guessing it'll be something like 1 elevator into ELE and the other into AUX2 (or 3).

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
      I think the F-22 is a minimum 6-ch airplane. You need more channels and plug each elevator into separate channels. Once you get your NX8, you select "taileron" and then look at the monitor. That will tell you which channels you must plug each elevator into when you move the stick. I'm guessing it'll be something like 1 elevator into ELE and the other into AUX2 (or 3).
      Yeah I thought so. Sadly I won't be able to do that as I'm running TV on 2 separate channels. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by DaFlyingSnek View Post

Yeah I thought so. Sadly I won't be able to do that as I'm running TV on 2 separate channels. Thank you for your help!
        On the F-22, you could get away with 7 channels if you X-link the VT nozzles to each taileron. VT rudder can simply be Y'd to rudder. If you don't X-link, then you need 9 channels.

Comment

Working...
        X