X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemonrx 7 ch with Stab issues

I have a few of these receivers, both the 7 ch Stab plus and the 7 ch Sat with gyro. They work great, I haven't had issues, until now.

I was programming one in a new plane and the flaps are responding to the gyro with roll axis. I haven't checked my other planes yet. But given the amount of movement with the flaps I would have noticed it. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I missing something?

The flaps function normally as flaps. I have it set up in my TX as one aileron (y'd) and one flap, again y'd into the receiver.

Any insight?

I use these RXs as well, although I don't like the ones without the SAT RX. I've found signal loss with only the twin whisker wires, so use only the ones with the SAT. I've never had any problems as you described. The flaps channels should not be affected by the gyro in any way. You've either got some kind of "cross talk" internally with that RX or you've somehow got the wiring crossed. The other possibility is that you may have inadvertently got the dipswitches set to "flaperon" or the like. The RX should also be set to "normal wing/tail".

Comment

Thanks xviper Yeah, it is the sat version. I have had zero issues with them thus far. In this case, I had it setup without the gyro activated and everything worked fine. I setup the plane, travel, flap etc and then activated the gyro, checked direction and installed it in an out of the way spot in the fuse. I suppose its possible I didn't catch the flap movement at that time. But you're right, this weekend I probably need to.pull it apart and see if I inadvertently made a mistake with the dipswitches or what. I'll report back.if it's not the crew chiefs fault. 🤗

Comment

Working...
      X