X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexa (VQ) Mig-3

In search of a Nexa (VQ) Mig-3 preferably in winter camo scheme. Motion will not order one for me and they are only distributors in US. Will consider other manufacturers but don’t know of any other then balsa kits. TIA

How bad do you want one? These guys may sell you one but they’re in Lebanon. Shipping may be very high and do you want to send money there?

Also, do a Google search for “Who sells VQ models” and you’ll see some interesting results.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I can actually get one from VQ in Vietnam, but it will cost about $500 with shipping. The plane itself is like $150. My biggest frustration is with motion b/c they distribute VQ but won’t “special order”. I even offered to pay up front.

Comment

The shipping is a killer for a one off from another country. I doubt that VQ USA even stocks this plane, so for them (Motion) to get this as a special order, I'm fairly sure that the shipping will also be astronomical, hence why they likely won't do it. Their shipping isn't going to be any cheaper if they get just one from the factory in the middle of China. Being a "distributor" doesn't mean they can easily get everything VQ makes. They market and sell what history has shown to actually sell in significant numbers. Obviously, that plane doesn't have the sales numbers to warrant consideration.

Comment

Thanks for your interest. But If you’re the only US distributor for Nexa (VQ) why wouldn’t you be able to get any of their products? And Motion will not answer this question. Think about it, you’re the only US distributor why wouldn’t you carry the entire product line? Something doesn’t make sense.

Comment

I've given you reasons why. I'm sure there are many more. Sorry, but I'm not playing the "blame game" with you. Motion does what they do for a multitude of reasons and they won't answer certain questions for the same number of reasons. They don't want to get into the "blame game" either. I'm done here. I've tried to be logical and sensible but you are looking for someone to point a finger at. This MiG-3 likely has a niche market and isn't worth the trouble of stocking it. I'll bet you're not willing to pay Motion $300.00 to bring one in either. Good day.

Comment

Actually if you read the original post, I am just looking for the damn plane and MOTION suggested I try here. Like I said earlier if I wanna spend $500 on a $150 plane VQ will send it direct. I could honestly give a rats ass about motion, but I do think they have a piss poor business practice in not answering my questions. Good day

Comment

Working...
              X