X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servo centering

I have a spectrum XBC 100 smart checker I'm trying to center a high tech HS - 85BB servo I can get it center but I am not sure how to save the centerpoint every time I replug the servo in it goes back to the existing off-center spot do you have to do it through your radio sub trim

Originally posted by richard_petrosky@aol.com View Post
    I have a spectrum XBC 100 smart checker I'm trying to center a high tech HS - 85BB servo I can get it center but I am not sure how to save the centerpoint every time I replug the servo in it goes back to the existing off-center spot do you have to do it through your radio sub trim
    A servo tester like what I think you have does not center a servo the way you think. When you use the center position on the tester, that is where the servo is actually centered. If you see the servo arm not at 90 degrees, that's another matter. You can try to re-locate the arm on a different tooth but some servos simply will not center that way. Thus, you are limited to doing the arm centering via the servo "sub trim" menu for that servo. if you are doing for something like ailerons where 2 servos are Y'd together, then sub-trimming won't necessarily work as it will change both servos. To actually center the arm on one of these, you must plug each servo into its own port, then set TX for "dual aileron", then do the sub-trim on just one servo.

Comment

Working...
    X