X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spontaneous BNF motor reversal

Hi. I have Sport Cub S+ that has worked flawlessly with my DX6 transmitter. I recently purchased a NX8 because I needed the extra channels for a new plane. After configuring the NX8 I bound it to tge SCS+ and discovered that the propellor now turned in the reverse direction. So I tried the DX6 and the propellor still turned in the reverse direction. I hadn’t touched any of the plane electronics or tried anything out of the ordinary with the Tx. Any thoughts on what happened? I’m guessing that somehow the ESC programming was altered, but the only help I’ve gotten for HH is to reverse the motor lads on the brushed motor. That might work, but I’d really like to find out why it happened and if the NX8 was somehow responsible. Electronics don’t spontaneously change function. They require some input.

tganks for any insight

DuncanC

What HH told you to do is what I'd tell you to do. Looking at the manual, the DX6 and NX series of TXs aren't even listed, so who knows what happens when you use them. If switching a couple of the motor wires fixes the motor direction and so long as everything else works, I'd just go with that. As long as you do a pre-flight check every time and all continues to work, personally, I wouldn't worry so much about why it did what it did.

Comment

Thanks. Great avatar by the way!

Comment

Working...
      X