X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia (Atlanta area) flying

I'm headed to Georgia on the 29th on June, til the 17th of July. Just looking to fly somewhere, last time I really enjoyed the Stone mountain folks. Only met a couple guys at CCRC. So hoping to catch a couple more opportunities to fly this year.

We SMRCF are still in the same place 1600 Bermuda Rd Stone Mountain Ga 30087. Glad to have ya.

Ron.
    AMA 424553

Comment

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it! Do yall still have the off road rc track in back?

Comment

Yes we do, and the guys went thru and cleaned it up and raised the jumps.
        AMA 424553

Comment

I'll bring my punisher as well then!

Comment

I really want to fly my Cessna 310 off pavement. And maybe the f14 but I'll have to see what I have room for along with a bunch of camping gear I'm bringing with to GA

Comment

Well I got the Cessna 310, 90mm f16, f35, and futura loaded, didn't have room to safely transport the f14 like I had hoped, ill hit you up in PM when we get ready to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                Well I got the Cessna 310, 90mm f16, f35, and futura loaded, didn't have room to safely transport the f14 like I had hoped, ill hit you up in PM when we get ready to come out.
                Safe Travels.
                AMA 424553

Comment

Had a great time flying with you guys! Thanks for the invite!

Comment

Thanks for coming out and flying with us, enjoy the rest of you vacation.
                    R.
                    AMA 424553

Comment

Will do, we're talking about making a second trip when we get back from the beach, so maybe Thursday I'm thinking

Comment

Just keep me posted, evening most week nights after 6:30.
                        AMA 424553

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Working...
                          X