X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porcupine RC

Has anyone purchased a model from Porcupinerc.com? Good, bad, fair results? Shipping costs and shipping time? I'm a little concerned to buy from them because the website is marked as not secured. THANKS

Never heard of them. When in doubt don't do it!

Comment

I've heard of them but that's it, nothing regarding their viability as a seller. However, it depends on where in the world you live. If you live in the Con-USA, there are far better sellers of the planes they sell, one being MotionRC. If you live in that part of the world near Hong Kong, then why not buy from RC Castle? Comparing prices, you're not saving a whole lot with Porcupine. They sell the same kinds of planes and is a well known, reliable seller for these sorts of planes. As for shipping, they won't be any different from RC Castle. Their cheapest shipping could take 3 months, but for a few bucks more, choose the EMS type of shipping and I've gotten stuff that way to Canada in less than 2 weeks.
      PS. Do a Google search for "reviews of Porcupine RC" and see what you get.

Comment

Working...
      X