X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70mm F-16 or F-35

I'm ready to purchase a 70mm edf from motion. I've narrowed it down to the f16 or f35. I would like to get some input from those who own them. Which would you suggest and why? Big thanks in advance.

F-16 flies much better, is cheaper and, to me, looks better. The F-16 is one of a few planes that I have one I fly regular and have a spare as a back up in case of an incident as I will always have one in my hanger. I actually have three currently, My first I kind of wore out, built a second (has an XRP/ HET power plant as it was before the current HP in runner) and I have an extra HP in the box in case. I prefer the grey version and all three are grey.

When the F-35 came out I maidened the first one at our field and that's all it took to not buy one for myself. I do understand there are a lot of people that like them....

Comment

Agree with the F16 over F35, I have both but really love the flight characteristic of The F16 and I get easily 4+ minutes of flight time on it.

Comment

Thanks guys. Looks like the F16 is in the future. I have the 64mm and love it.

Comment

Working...
        X