X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly something new

Just got an email from Motion promoting their planes with the subject Fly Something New.

Hint hint motion, I very much want to fly something new. Anything from Freewing or Flightline. How about a Panther, a nice big 105, a Lancaster, a Mosquito, a bf109? The list goes on.

I'd love something new and not another F16, P51, or sport jet.

I’d just settle for a shipment of Roban parts at this point, but would certainly be nice to see a new prop driven warbird from Flightline.

Comment

I bought both the new 64mm F-16 and Banshee. Both fly very very well (I like how the F-16 flies a little better). Are they for everyone? Nothing is.

The planes one has on their list may not be the for others. "How about a Panther, a nice big 105, a Lancaster, a Mosquito, a bf109? The list goes on." I've seen a lot of wish lists on here and RCG and while some may be cool, I'm not sure I would buy most of them. The 105 does zero for me. I do like big multi's. Love the FL Tigercat, Bronco and Lightning and the right multi would be nice. The Lanc, meh, the Mossie maybe. The BF? Hmm... Maybe but if the offered a 1600 FL P-51D done as only FL would I's be all over that. Make a F-82, oh yeah...

Comment

I just lost my Eflight P-47 Razor back 1200 they don't make them any more. It would be nice to see Flight line make one in the 1200 to 1500 range. I'm sick of P-51s.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
          I just lost my Eflight P-47 Razor back 1200 they don't make them any more. It would be nice to see Flight line make one in the 1200 to 1500 range. I'm sick of P-51s.
          A big razorback from flight line would be awesome. We haven't seen anything with a prop in ages.

Comment

Working...
          X