X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing J-10 C 90mm

Motion RC why can’t we get an awesome plane that really tears the sky. We demand a J-10 C

J-10 C specs
    90mm 12 blade fan
    90 mm in-runner motor
    150 amp esc 6S and 8S version
    lights all around
    landing gear like the arrows f-15 cnc of course
    working canards
    weapons package
    grass capable

in the PLAF and PAF colors

optional thrust vectoring

i am willing to pre order one for 800 USD

We demand? Who is we and good luck with demanding. I do like the list of specs and features you list though.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      We demand? Who is we and good luck with demanding. I do like the list of specs and features you list though.
      we and a bunch of friends want this. We also demand things….lol….

this would be like a griphen just bigger and way more agile due to size and the bigger 90mm motor!

what specs would you like to see in the J-10c ?

Comment

None. I don't want one. Sorry.

Will the new Eurofighter meet your demands?

Comment

None. I don't want one. Sorry.

Will the new Eurofighter meet your demands?

we respect your wishes, We don’t like twin thrust jets like the eurofighter that are powered by a single Edf engine. We currently own the FW F-22, F-18, Yak-130 70mm and the FMS Rafael. All of them leave one wanting more thrust. Hence the J-10 c that would have one engine connected to one exhaust / thurst tube.

we would be enthused once j-10c 90mm is made available.

Comment

Just who are we and where is we located?

I agree that a bifurcated exhaust is/ could be less than desirable. I own all those myself and more. The old V1/2 F/A18E is bifurcated and flies very well. As does the old V1/2 Eurofighter.

I personally do not see them meeting your demands.

Comment

Just who are we and where is we located?

I agree that a bifurcated exhaust is/ could be less than desirable. I own all those myself and more. The old V1/2 F/A18E is bifurcated and flies very well. As does the old V1/2 Eurofighter.

I personally do not see them meeting your demands.
              we are an RC pilot dabbling in EDF jets. We are located in Ontario Canada 🇨🇦. The great white north. We appreciate that there are no I’s in team so we use “we”. ( Imagine the sound of zen as you read the description)

we feel 10 million Chinese rc pilots and a whole bunch of western RC pilots would feel elevated if freewing listens to its customer base and give in to our demand for an awesome J-10 c 90mm EDF jet. We will keep highlighting this gap in our fleet on multiple forums till Freewing meets our demands 😀​

Comment

Originally posted by Wkhan View Post
                we and a bunch of friends want this. We also demand things….lol….
                So, maybe 4? You'd be shy about 996 units to make it worth while to design, produce and market. "We", in western Canada, demand stuff all the time but "we" never get anything (don't wanna get political here). Also, foamie jet manufacturers don't cater to "dabblers". They listen more to widespread enthusiasts. You might have more luck getting Banana Hobby to downsize their turbine J-10 and sell "we" 4 of them. The marketing guy with Banana is a bit of an oddball. He might listen to demands.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                  So, maybe 4? You'd be shy about 996 units to make it worth while to design, produce and market. "We", in western Canada, demand stuff all the time but "we" never get anything (don't wanna get political here). Also, foamie jet manufacturers don't cater to "dabblers". They listen more to widespread enthusiasts. You might have more luck getting Banana Hobby to downsize their turbine J-10 and sell "we" 4 of them. The marketing guy with Banana is a bit of an oddball. He might listen to demands.
                  thank you for your wise words of wisdom. We plan to keep bringing this up on any forum we can. We will get noticed!

we will get the awesome J-10c 90mm free wing EDF jet.

we believe in persevering till we get our way!

Comment

thank you for your wise words of wisdom. We plan to keep bringing this up on any forum we can. We will get noticed!

we will get the awesome J-10c 90mm free wing EDF jet.

we believe in persevering till we get our way!
                    Oh, I have no doubt you'll get "noticed", maybe not by the right people, however. I highly doubt you'll get your way. You'd be better off finding a couple hundred different people to post the same desires, instead of "demanding". Different people, meaning different IP addresses. Even 4 isn't going to cut it.

Comment

Possibly his words are lost in translation to English?

Comment

Possibly his words are lost in translation to English?
                        we are compelled to defend our friend xviper how dare you make fun of his English 😀

Comment

Ya’ll Canadianses…

Comment

No dout abut it eh!

Comment

we are compelled to defend our friend xviper how dare you make fun of his English 😀
                              Too "french"?

Comment

Heck we have more Spanish speakers than you have French!

Comment

lol. I am always reading every thread about what planes people would like to see produced. I keep a list and I love to see the feedback.

Comment

I am happy to report that the Freewing J-10 is coming

thank you for listening to your number 1 fan

k

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                      Congratulations 🎊🍾 us Canadians got our J-10 😀

Comment

Time to hype up the upcoming release!

I'm kinda surprised they didn't also make an August 1st Aerobatic Team livery option.

Comment

Working...
                                        X