X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tanks to Australia

I have just been dealing motion rc presale enquire and have sadly learnt that selling with lipo battery can not be shipped here.as I was going to by a tank from them had issue buying it in the investigation this turns out to be the case.i have the presales team communication great.i wondered how other companies manage this process I have tanks planes helicopters that all found there way here from China and other places.
    two tanks.

Many people in Australia buy the models without the included lipos so the package can then be shipped to Australia and then they buy the lipos in Australia.

Comment

Issue is more this particular form of rc ships with battery and not sold with out. Perhaps this could be away forward for international shipping as a lot of us fly drive collect.

Comment

Originally posted by Two tanks View Post
        Issue is more this particular form of rc ships with battery and not sold with out. Perhaps this could be away forward for international shipping as a lot of us fly drive collect.
        I understand. However, have you called Motion to see if something can be worked out? Under this circumstance,they might be willing to remove the battery from the package and perhaps discount the package a little. Even if they won't credit you for the battery, it would be a way to get the tank to you.

Another option might be if you have a friend in the US. Ship the model to them (free), they remove the lipo and reship to you.

Comment

Working...
        X