X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next vs Blackhorse

Wondering if someone could describe the difference between the Nexa and Blackhorse planes by Motion R/C
    Thanks, Kurt

I've owned a few Nexa models, which are re-branded VQ models. I believe Blackhorse is simply another brand (different company) of models. To know the actual difference in how they're built and how they fly, I suppose you'd have to get a reply from someone who has built and flown both. Each brand seem to have their own unique models. For example, if you want a Mustang, you have to look at Nexa. With very few exceptions (eg. Cub), there aren't many duplications between Nexa and Blackhorse.
    It's somewhat like asking what are the differences between Eflite/FMS and Freewing/Flightline although there are far more duplications using this comparison.
    If there are owners of both Nexa and Blackhorse, I hope they'll respond to your query.

Comment

Papasplanes Welcome to Hobby Squawk.

The Nexa line is geared toward budget minded flyers. They are well built, but may not be as finely sanded prior to covering. The hardware is decent and the models I have, all fly well.

Black Horse models tend to be a little more high end models. Comparable to the Hangar 9 line for Horizon Hobby.
      The airframes are a bit more refined in the assembly and pre-finish prep at the factory. The are all built by hand.

Both Nexa and Black Horse plane are built in Viet Nam.

Comment

Working...
      X