You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else frustrated with Motion's shipping service "First Mile" ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been following the details of various shipping rates, but I do observe deliveries from Motion being slower now than a couple of years ago.

Living in Chicago (50 miles from MRC HQ) the "basic" shipping used to arrive the day after I ordered it, provided I ordered early in the day.

Now it seems it isn't even on the road until the next day, and typically takes 2 - 3 days to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post
      I haven't been following the details of various shipping rates, but I do observe deliveries from Motion being slower now than a couple of years ago.

Living in Chicago (50 miles from MRC HQ) the "basic" shipping used to arrive the day after I ordered it, provided I ordered early in the day.

Now it seems it isn't even on the road until the next day, and typically takes 2 - 3 days to arrive.

I just ordered some stuff from MRC. Estimated delivery time 1 week to Chicago. This is more than double what I was seeing last year. And the shipping price is up too.

Comment

Their system always starts out with a long lead time. Once it gets into the shippers system it updates to the proper 2-3 days for me. But yea, the sky is falling....

Comment

Working...
        X