X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imaxrc B6 Twins Battery Charger

This is my first post here. My lipo charger quit working Saturday. I looked for a few hours and finally came to a decision. I ordered this one http://www.motionrc.com/imaxrc-b6-twins-10-amp-dual-6s-lipo-battery-charger/ and the recommended power supply to go with it. The price seemed reasonable and Motion RC has a great reputation, so I went with it. Is anybody using one? Any tips or issues?

Re: imaxrc B6 Twins Battery Charger

I got one not to long ago, & so far I've been very pleased with it. None of my other chargers had died, however none of them were balance chargers, or could charge more than one one lipo at a time. I have found the features on it to be most helpful, fast chg, balance chg, storage mode, dischg, etc. It's easy to use if you pay attn to the inst that come with it. I really lile the lignted screens, how you can see the volts in each individual cell as well as other features. It handles all my battery needs & I couldn't be more pleased. I too tnought that it was a good value, not to mention that it's backed up by motion's second to none customer support & service.

Comment

Re: imaxrc B6 Twins Battery Charger

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like I made a good choice. It should cut my charge times in half and I can leave my Eflite charger at home. I've been using the Thunder AC6. It did a decent job until it died. It kept giving me an error message. I looked around and found it is done and that this is typical.

Comment

Working...
      X