X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiver set up

Are there any videos on how to connect the receiver to the plane? I purchased the al37 with the futaba radio bundle that is suggested on the website

It should be fairly straight forward. Channel 1 on rx is aileron, 2 is elevator, 3 is throttle, 4 is rudder, 5 is retracts, and 6 is flaps. The wires should all ne labeled.
    Ron - AMA 1025

Comment

Thank you Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Joedevito View Post
        Are there any videos on how to connect the receiver to the plane? I purchased the al37 with the futaba radio bundle that is suggested on the website
        The fact that you ask this question suggests that the AL37 may not be the right plane for you at this time.

Comment

Or any RC plane other than a plug and play trainer.

Or the person is just one of the new generation that needs a you tube video to do anything. Between the manual for the plane and the manual for the radio it should be pretty self explanatory. Even throws, dual rates and mixes should be easy with the manuals. But asking a basic assembly and wiring question is telling, hence why I didn't answer when he first asked..

Comment

I admit I haven't flown in many years, and am thinking of refreshing with a simpler model before flying the al,, I just hate when they cram so much technology in something so small accessing so much through 3 simple buttons... there is a wire labeled ubec/ that is not mentioned in the manual....

Comment

Plug in any open receiver slot.

Comment

Working...
              X