Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warbirds

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbirds

I am starting to get into Electric planes. I currently fly nitro top wing. I am wanting to get into flying electric warbirds. What would you recommend for my first warbird ? I am looking at the FMS T-28 Trojan 1400 mm. Opinions ?

Originally posted by Curly View Post
    I am starting to get into Electric planes. I currently fly nitro top wing. I am wanting to get into flying electric warbirds. What would you recommend for my first warbird ? I am looking at the FMS T-28 Trojan 1400 mm. Opinions ?
    The T-28 is an excellent choice. Large, and forgiving flight characteristics. I think you will enjoy it quite a bit.

Comment

I buddy box'ed on my instructors E-Flite/Parkzone T-28 1100mm with fixed gear. His had an upgraded motor but he said even with the stock motor it performs really well. Being a beginner/intermediate myself, it is a lot of fun to fly and extremely easy to take-off and land, even moreso than my Sport Cub S2. I'm thinking about making it my first warbird as well!

Comment

Thank you for confirming what I was thinking , Look forward to reading and learning more from the seasoned pilots on the forum.

Comment

You might look at the CJ-6 CAF Trainer by FMS. With built in diehedril wings, I found it a neat alteritive to the T-28.

Comment

Working...
          X