X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 2000mm plane from FMS ?

just saw it posted on their Facebook page...wonder what it is?
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Hopefully a big twin. Maybe Tigercat, A-20, or P-61? Would really love if it was an AC-130. That would be a unique one to bring out to the field!

Comment

My hearts set on the P61 myself.
      www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I wish it wasn't from FMS...P61 or B24 would be great.
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

How about a nice Sea fury

Comment

A B-24 would be awesome, I'd buy it even if it is from FMS and likely to be overpriced.

Comment

whatever it is the landing gear will bend by just looking at it wrong if its fms...

Comment

so far, I havent had any planes from anyone that havent had some sort of issue in one way or another. seems like every company spends all their time developing the planes, and giving them gear as a last ditch effort lol . But I will admit, FMS & Freewing have been close ,but still problems through out. I too would prefer a 2000mm P-61 from Flightline...but if FMS steps up Id buy one.
                www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I'd love to see the P-61 as well. But I thought I heard rumors of the Tigercat early this year.

Comment

wouldnt pass that one up either...my second second favorite twin
                    www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

here is a twin I"d like to see
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

Maybe a big 3D/Aerobatic model?

Comment

Power Glider

Comment

The P-40 in Camo http://www.bananahobby.com/2379.htmlIn Green http://www.bananahobby.com/2230.htmlHello pilots! In this episode, Pete reviews the giant class...

How about this? A Blitzworks P40E, almost 80" wingspan, maybe FMS is coming out with something like that?
                            I laughed at the statement about them reducing their prices!! Maybe we have the pressure on them, lets keep it up.
                            Watch, whatever it is, it'll be in the $500 dollar price range and end up being like the big T28 E Flite put out. Big bucks for more foam, I saw one of the T28 fly at Riverton. No biggie!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

Wish it was Freewing/FlightlineRC!
                              The home hangar seems to breed!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedGrin View Post
                                Power Glider
                                That would be interesting to see. Of the FMS gliders, I've had the Fox Glider and it was "OK", but I wouldn't consider it to be a very good sailplane. My opinion of a very good sailplane would the the Radian - simple, reasonably priced and soars with the best of them. The other FMS offerings are just "Ho-hum". Their Easy Trainers are too much like a Bixler and mine was not inspiring. I've considered their Moa and L-13 but they lack that "certain something" for my tastes. A 2000mm sailplane would be worth a look but I have a feeling that Horizon Hobby will fix pricing that could make it uncompetitive and we all know that they've done to FMS parts prices, so that would put them out of the running. New to the hobby will take interest as they don't know about HH and the price fixing. Those in the "know", will be far more critical in their buying decisions on this one.
                                A 2000mm plane that isn't a sailplane would require some tedious dismantling for transport and I've got enough of those already and really don't have the space to store it.

Comment

It's a Beaver. I'll pass. Was really hoping it would be a nice warbird.
                                  Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                    It's a Beaver. I'll pass. Was really hoping it would be a nice warbird.
                                    On top of that, it has no scale cockpit. Just painted black windows. At this size, that is really rather ridiculous. A nicely detailed Beaver would have had me interested. Here are the photos: https://www.hobbynews.com/articles/p...dhc-beaver-mk1

Comment

That is a little disappointing. There are already several nice Beavers on the market in about any wing span you would want. I'm sure it will be a nice plane, but I have two Flyzone Beavers, so I'll be out on this one. If they really wanted to get into the bush plane market, they may have been better advised to take a road less traveled.

Comment

P-A-S-S Not only is it not a warbird or a twin but they got the nose proportion wrong(toooo long). They also messed up the forthcoming 1500 P-47 nose being too long also. Just don't get what is going wrong with FMS and their halfa** designs and obnoxious pricing lately.
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                        X