Here you go...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48209[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48210[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48207[/ATTACH]

Here's a short flyover...

Wow..........

Comment

I'm going to cut back...someday...maybe.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Here you go...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48209[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48210[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n48207[/ATTACH]

Here's a short flyover...

That hangar could swallow mine in one bite. Can only dream about having my own runway...but some day! Will post pics of the hangar once I get the kids' stuff out. My son has invaded again!

Comment

I'm really addicted, but time, space, and money are all keeping me from going absolutely bonkers. I bought the Champ RTF back in 2013 "for my son". Flew that off and on for 3 years or so and then decided to jump to 4 channels this year. Since making the jump in March, I've acquired three planes...two in the 40"-50" inch wingspan range, and the P-51 UMX that just came out.

I keep wanting more, there's just no place to put 'em! I'm thinking I might do one of the 800mm FMS planes next. Those seem pretty easy to toss in the car and fly at lunch, like the UM's.

Comment

I had dabbled in RC about 12 years ago, then had dropped out until I re-entered the hobby in Sept 2015 (about a year ago). I have ~30 planes, with the bulk of them being scale warbirds. I have converted our dining room into my hanger (including the building of a 'plane tree'), commandeered my wife's Tahoe and installed a 4x 1200mm plane carrier, and I cut a landing strip (with the runway appropriately numbered) into our yard.

Hi, my name is Chuck, and I'm a warbirdbirdaholic.
            ---
            Warbirder

Comment

I am completely hooked. Started back in May with my little sports cub s. Flew everyday for about 2 weeks then stopped when the summer heat go to be to much. The local club opened more slots middle of September and I have been flying there every weekend and a lot of weeknights since. Since joining the club, I have acquired a RMRC glider(gift), SU29(trade,) and a Flyzone Zero(trade). Just ordered the FW A10.

The only thing really stopping me from going bonkers is both my wife and I are in school and renting a house. We both finish next year and I made it a prerequisite for our first house to have a garage or shed, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                I had dabbled in RC about 12 years ago, then had dropped out until I re-entered the hobby in Sept 2015 (about a year ago). I have ~30 planes, with the bulk of them being scale warbirds. I have converted our dining room into my hanger (including the building of a 'plane tree'), commandeered my wife's Tahoe and installed a 4x 1200mm plane carrier, and I cut a landing strip (with the runway appropriately numbered) into our yard.

Hi, my name is Chuck, and I'm a warbirdbirdaholic.
                Man, that is an awesome story! I love the runway 27.

Comment

Getting worse not better...currently building 3 planes and if I make it to Oct 30 I will have flown every day for 100 days.
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Imagine being in a warehouse full of RC stuff every day!

Comment

Originally posted by Teeks.MotionRC View Post
                      Imagine being in a warehouse full of RC stuff every day!
                      That would be a wonderful and perfect world!!!! Jealous

Comment

I would be homeless because my boss would be taking my money for the planes I would want. A bunch of plane's under a tree with a drop cord run from someone's outside outlet to charge batteries. Man Heaven and Hell all in one.
                        Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                        X