X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for Mark or Tom

I know that when you picked up Dynam a couple years ago it was a huge increase in their sales and that MRC and Dyman have worked on a few things , the C-47 for one . Has there been any talk or work towards getting the LIGHTS they install on a lot of their planes changed to work correctly ?

Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

I don't own anything Dynam, what's wrong with the lights?

Comment

The lights are no good. I replaced mine with kits from Motion all my plane. This is something they could easily fix. The retracts are not much better. I buy the upgraded ones and install them.

Comment

The wires from the lights don't have connectors on them. If you go through the work to get them hooked up, its just a waste of your time because they are so dim you can barely tell they're on.
        I would rather see Dynam scrap the lights and include better retracts.

Jeff

Comment

We are working on many things with Dynam. We've seriously stepped up our trips to China to address things like this. Very soon you will see Dynam planes with new retracts, ESC, and motors. We worked with the engineers on the retracts specifically and they addressed the motors and ESC. We've already tested the motors and ESC like crazy and they are awesome. We've also address the occasional warped foam with them and they have fixes for this. lights are next on the list. Once these things are perfected, we'll start working on some new models with Dynam. The Dynam planes all fly fantastically and are a great value. Soon they will be significantly better all around.

Comment

Tom I'm hoping that the new parts will be able to be used as direct replacement s for the older parts.

Comment

They should fit as we are just getting them for the most part to upgrade the electronics and for them to improve packaging so there is less chance of parts warping and getting damaged in transit. Like Tom said Dynam Planes fly great and are a great value we just want to step it up a bit to the next level.

Comment

I love my Dynams the only real issues Iv had are the retracts not working and with the 40amp esc's. All the planes I have fly great.

Comment

Thanks for your response Tom . That's great news I truly like the Dynam line and the price fits in to mine and most budgets . With the changes and upgrades your referring to does it also mean price increases ? I can see some rise but will they still stay along the area they are in now ?

Bryan
                  But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Good question Hippie. They wouldn't be as good a deal if they add much to the price.

Comment

This is very good to hear. I love all the Dynam planes I have. And the price point is perfect for me. I would imagine that there may be some price increase with improved parts. If they can keep it reasonable, then I'll be happy.

Comment

I'm 1 & done with Dynam. I tried a meteor as my 1st edf and it was horrible. wing screws never lined up and were a half inch too short. Glue for the canopy frosted & ruined it. Almost all blue paint rubbed off just from handling it while trying to fix the wing issue. Soon as i plugged in the battery the retracts deployed & never moved again! Motion gave me store credit minus a 10% restocking fee & I got a Freewing Rebel instead. It's great.

Comment

I don't anticipate any price increase but I'm not 100% certain on that just yet. Dynam agreed to use new light controller with standard JR connectors on lights and controller as the new electronics work their way into the Dynam line. We are working with Dynam constantly now and I think you are going to be very happy with what you see coming out of the Dynam factory over the coming year.

Comment

Thanks, Tom. I'm sure that they will be great. :)

Comment

I believe the Dynam line of planes is improving. I have a new meteor V3 and the retracts work great and the jet flies awesome.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X