You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top secrete Covert Aircraft (DHC-2 Beaver)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top secrete Covert Aircraft (DHC-2 Beaver)

Hello Pilots, I'm introducing a great airplane for those who enjoy the 2000MM DHC-2 Beaver, or float planes. Actually, this one can land on either water or Terra fir-ma. It's built with multi-connectors for easy disconnect & transport. Lighter EPO 52 foam, metal landing gear designed for hard landings. Scaled LED lights for night flying, large tires for surface landing. Servo box design for easy assembly & disassembly, scaled ailerons & flaps. 6S battery hatch & "15" minutes of flight time, (all new) Optional banner tow & floats upgrades. Very top secrete! Also, the wing design is now hollow with quick disconnect plugs built into the fuselage.

You can detach the wings in seconds. This is a beautifully done aircraft, large with all the easy to use assembly parts. With the all new materials, it's every bit as durable as most EPO models are. They've added extra strength to those areas, where we can accidentally harm. They're thinking ahead with this one.

The DHC-2 Beaver is a general purpose bush plane developed by de Havilland Canada. Though used for cargo/passenger hauling & crop dusting, it was also adopted by the United States Armed Forces and search & rescue unit. Production finally ceased in 1967, only 1,657 DHC-2 Beavers had been built. (a little history there)

Specifications Wingspan 78.7 Inches, Length 51.3 Inches, Flying weight 3800g 134 oz., Motor size 4258-550Kv, ESC: 70 AMP, Servo 17g servo X6.

The PNP= (Plug & Play version came all assembled internally, the wires were plugged into there prospective places. Always check them as any good pilot does before take off.

Questions? Give Matt a call in Customer Service! I'd be happy to assist. Have a Very Merry Christmas. Cheers!
    Here is a Video for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHR8O1ZEK6M

This plane looks awesome in person! With the large wingspan I imagine it is a real joy to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Teeks.MotionRC View Post
      This plane looks awesome in person! With the large wingspan I imagine it is a real joy to fly.
      Yes, it's very nicely done. As soon as the weather permits, I'm going to the field of dreams to check it out! Merry Christmas!

Comment

This one is on my wish list!

Comment

I'm sure the beaver will be a nice flyer. I've never flown one, but I would like to fly one off water.

Martin.

Comment

Working...
          X