You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Addition to our Knowledge Blog. Guru's out there.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Addition to our Knowledge Blog. Guru's out there.

Hello Fellow pilots and, guru's out there, that have been in the hobby for quite some time. I wanted to touch base on the Support tab item we have on our website. It's called the knowledge Blog. Here is the link: https://www.motionrc.com/blogs/motion-rc-blog

Christmas time, we see a lot of new pilots, or people coming back to the sport. I've been doing this hobby now for many years, but; I still like to or find myself. Learning something new, we all try to learn something each day. With this topic, maybe some of you out there. Have good suggestions for new pilots or people coming back? Times & technologies change, look at transmitters for instance. The Spektrum DX line now has the Gen II series. There is a lot of great material we can all share, if you have something please do so. It doesn't have to be gigantic, it's almost better to make things simple. Simple is easy peasy. If you will... Cheers!

Thank you, Matt

As many folks her, I have been trying to gather information from a knowledable and trusted source. I have tried to ask general questions or start topics on subjects only after reading or learning as much as possible about a current pitfall or concern, then still having questions, post a new topic or question. I have taken to looking mostly here (HS) for answers though, so as not to be ridiculed off the site for asking such a foolish question, like one that was asked four years ago, or for being an RC pagan commiting heresy. Still, it is tough to wade through a lot of postings sometimes. I would hope going forward that MRC staff could glean from existing posts on topics well explained, then present topics and answers in a "flight school" type setting. The suggestions on MRC knowledgebase for newcomers, and general advice like landing warbirds or edfs are great, and have read them all. The postings here are great, for reasons stated above. Just hoping to see more regular installments in a summarized "flight school" type setting perhaps, and guru advice from MRC staff as well as folks like Wintersol,T-Cat, TI, OV-10 and a dozen or so more out there (don't be mad, I can't type this long to name everyone) that contribute a wealth of information, consistently. Thanks for the information as always. :cool:

Comment

Starcop, it appears I have been neglecting the AMA site as a teaching and resource aource

Comment

Source that is, and I see they have a flight school as well. I'll be studying for a while over there, as well.

Comment

Working...
        X