X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drone Registration

Been though most of the FAA drone related web pages searching. Is there a database where I can retrieve my registration number? In Florida for January and everything is at home. Did you receive a card for the wallet?

Received a pro-mark drone for Christmas and wanted to fly.

Thanks.
    Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

I received a card; don't recall how long it took, though. I did receive an email with my UAS Certificate number, with issue and expiration dates.

Comment

Thank you for responding. I tried to recover my gmail because I received the Certificate number by email also and printed it out and put in flight box.
      Jimmy

Comment

That's all you need - I print small labels (Avery type) to stick the number in/on my models, which is what is really required.

Comment

Originally posted by WintrSol View Post
          That's all you need - I print small labels (Avery type) to stick the number in/on my models, which is what is really required.
          Thanks. I was unable to recover from my gmail account.
          Jimmy

Comment

Received from faa last night!

now does the ama email new members the number also? I joined last Saturday.
            Last edited by skillett; Jan 11, 2017, 05:42 PM. Reason: sp correction
            Jimmy

Comment

Not your FAA number.
              Dewey l

Comment

Originally posted by skillett View Post
                Received from faa last night!

now does the ama email new members the number also? I joined last Saturday.
                My email receipt from AMA showed my AMA number. BUT, the emails i was able to find was for renewal, not as a NEW member. Can't find my email from first time new member. I'm pretty sure you will have to wait for the US Mail and the papers to see your AMA number. Maybe someone else will help with this question.

As you have seen. Your FAA email receipt has your FAA number on it.
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Hi Skillett,

You should be able to retrieve you FAA registration number from the FAA website. Login to your account and you should be able to find it. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using the email address you originally used.

Martin.

Comment

Thanks all. Received email w/copy of membership from ama today. Wheezes how much luckier can you get
                    Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                    X