Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORAGE FOR RC CARS AND TRUCKS

STORAGE FOR MY RC CARS & TRUCKS:

(I'M SORRY IF ANY OF YOU AIRPLANE GUYS GET upset when I post RC cars and trucks in the Hangar forum.I WOULDN'T HAVE TO, IF HOBBY SQAWK OFFERED A FORUM FOR RC CARS AND TRUCKS. SO I LISTED IT IN THE HANGAR. LAST TIME I DID THIS I TOOK SOME HEAT FROM SOME OF THE UPITY UP MEMBERS. SO UNTIL THEY GIVE ME THE CORRECT FORM OPTION, I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. AND AS FAR AS YOU UPITY UPS ARE CONCERNED, DEAL WITH IT.)

Take a look at my $25 solid oak TV entertainment center I got from St Vincent De Paul salvation center. My wife said I was crazy, that I had no use for such a monstrous piece. I fooled her. I customized it to hold about 20 RC cars and trucks. Well I only have 17, so I guess I'll have to get 3 more. A special call out to Flying Eagle for suggeting this video. I hope you enjoy it,be creative.
    Wisconsin John

STORAGE FOR MY RC CARS AND TRUCKS:

Check out my latest videos on my YouTube (HANGAR 37) channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdS...ctivity_view=3
    Last edited by Wisconsin John; Jan 13, 2017, 11:48 AM.

Hey, I like that, if they say anything hell just look above it, there's your planes. Anyway really nice and also could work really well for quad storage and or boats too. Very cool

Comment

As far as I have seen, it's Motion RC. Boats and cars can also be RC. Just because there happens to be only airplanes available on MRC dosn't mean you can't talk about boats and cars on Hobby Squawk. I just scratch built a jet boat of my on design. No rudder... the whole EDF rotates for guidence. Perhaps there should be a spot for "other than airplanes" Doc

Comment

That would be a good idea

Comment

Working...
        X