X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish list

Is it just me? Or did the wish list function disappear?
    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

It's there for me along with all of the items I've put on it.

Comment

Your right it's me. I guess my daughter zoomed the screen on my laptop and it was hidden. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know you never know something can always happen here on the net. Please let us know when you see something not right it could be a bug. Glade to see you got this fixes easily !

Comment

Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
          Your right it's me. I guess my daughter zoomed the screen on my laptop and it was hidden. Thanks for letting me know.
          I did the zoom and hit that "full screen" symbol yesterday and I didn't know how to get out of it. Couldn't see all kinds of stuff. Ended up "Control/Alt/Delete".

Comment

Generally pressing F11 toggles between full screen and not full screen.

Comment

At least we figured it out. Note to Motion. Don't do a Hobby King and change the format to "reflexive" so it autosizes the screen. They never recovered from that boo boo.

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                Generally pressing F11 toggles between full screen and not full screen.
                My PC gives me "save as" for F11. :Confused: I tried ESC and nothing.

Comment

You have to press F11 when the browser is the active window, that works with Chrome & I.E.

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                    You have to press F11 when the browser is the active window, that works with Chrome & I.E.
                    I must be missing something. I'm using Chrome and I'm looking at your post and I get "save as".

Comment

Working...
                    X