X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAA LOSES IN COURT!!!!!

Is it really true?!!! WOW! If it is true, we don't have to register any longer, and we won, big time! Doc

For the FAA/Transport Canada and how they treat us modelers ...........................:Loser::Loser:

Comment

Here it is!
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I want my 5.00 back! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
          I want my 5.00 back! LOL
          Do you have experience getting blood out of stone?

Comment

Awesome! Guess I got lucky, registered early while it was still refundable. Glad it's gone though. My dad's old school, never registered. He'll be happy to hear it.
            Last edited by CZ Flyer; Jun 9, 2017, 09:55 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

thank you, john Taylor for going the extra mile I am so glad I never did this FAA thing. What we have to try and do is keep the few quadcopter pilots to understand the rules is all.

Comment

I would not be surprised it the FAA gets congress to rewrite some laws so they can govern model aviation. As a full scale pilot who has dealt with the FAA for 34 years I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bradl4648 View Post
                  What we have to try and do is keep the few quadcopter pilots to understand the rules is all.
                  That's like talking to a pet rock. When you can buy quads at Best Buy or at the drug store, you walk out dumber than when you walked in. YouTube is filled with videos of people doing stupid and illegal things with them.

Comment

If You can put your shoes on backward put your pants on the wrong side out your hired. Oh yeah if you alphabet starts with a D and ends with a T your good. Hay ask them about a cell phone and that they no or somewhat at least. That is what took out Radio Shack the lack of electronics knowledge and they new only cell phone knowledge.

Comment

They made the announcement at center stage at Joe Nall when it was finalized on that Thursday. You have never heard a gaggle of modelers clap and yell so loud about anything. It was a very joyous, and LOUD occasion!!! I know there are varying opinions about the AMA, but they were instrumental in this, and we all owe them a debt of gratitude.

Comment

Originally posted by bradl4648 View Post
                        thank you, john Taylor for going the extra mile I am so glad I never did this FAA thing. What we have to try and do is keep the few quadcopter pilots to understand the rules is all.
                        A FEW..........LOL 3/4 of the ones that registered with the FAA where not AMA members so one could easily presume there is a :Poo: load of quadies on the loose. ;)
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

It seems to me that a lot of people are waiting for this case to finally be completed. My friends are also looking forward to it.

Comment

Hard to figure out if you are a troll or really have something new for a 5 year old thread.

Comment

I have been following this case in court for a very long time and have read people's opinions on various forums like (link removed} and all these people are already waiting for the end of this case. If this is really true and the FAA loses in court, then we are incredibly lucky. I am very glad, because they treated us very badly, with disdain and I didn't like it very much. I really wanted them to lose in court and I waited for this happy day. If someone thinks the opposite, then I do not know why you do not want it. I hope all of you are doing well and you are glad that this has finally happened. Good luck to everyone!
                              Last edited by OV10; Dec 1, 2022, 10:08 AM. Reason: Non-modeling subject matter, link removed. Squawk moderation

Comment

• OV10
                                OV10 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Link removed by moderator. Subject matter was of non-modeling content.

Since this thread is 5-1/2 years old and when it first started, didn't they already lose? That being the case, what is anyone "waiting" for? Since you've been following this case, wouldn't you know what has already happened over 5-1/2 years ago? Isn't that what the title of this thread is? "FAA LOSES IN COURT!!!!".
                              And since OV10 removed one of your garbage links, are you just using this forum and this thread to SPAM us? You have no idea what the thread topic is about, do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X