X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t33jetman, Outstanding, Sir. Simply top-notch. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
      Wow!! That is absolutely incredible work! Has the entire airframe been fiberglassed?
      No fiberglass on this plane.
      Just Minwax coating and PPG automotive car paint . Decals provide by RED5DESIGNS.COM
      All modifications are my own designs.
      BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
        No fiberglass on this plane.
        Just Minwax coating and PPG automotive car paint . Decals provide by RED5DESIGNS.COM
        All modifications are my own designs.
        Have you flown it after completion of the mods and paint? I’m a bit curious how it holds up with airframe flex in flight. I painstakingly covered one of my models in aluminum tape, taking pains to get it perfectly down with no wrinkles. After the maiden flight, the wing section came back with lots of wrinkles from the airframe flex.

Comment

• Finished my Gripen.

Comment

• Looks nice. Does it help with seeing it in the air? Are you going to add wing tip missiles of some sort?

Comment

• Evan it helps alot in the air, due to the belly of the jet is white. I have a set of iris t missles on it just don't have a pic "I think".

Comment

• Actually I do.

Comment

• Nice. I have them on one of mine but now have Meteors on the other.

Comment

• She's baaack!
                    My poor little Tiger Kitty went through a rough couple of years, but is finally back in flying condition!
                    From this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9681.jpg Views:	0 Size:	182.5 KB ID:	373457Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9639a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	247.2 KB ID:	373458

To this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5577.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	373459

And finally, to THIS!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230313_140040.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.4 KB ID:	373460Click image for larger version  Name:	20230313_135851.jpg Views:	0 Size:	168.1 KB ID:	373461

So glad to have her back!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                    X