You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, I'm not going to get into the jets...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm not going to get into the jets...

...warbirds and bombers only for me said he...

Steve (RCJetDude) has ruined me...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171005_231105707_iOS.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	99446
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Hey TIGYou better make some more space for future offerings.. You may have to give up those other dark side items you just mentioned...:)LOL

Comment

That's funny! Where are you gonna park that F-4 when it comes out?

Comment

wow... I've got the A6 Intruder and it looks sooo small next to those birds you have. I didnt think those new MRC Jets were that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic_Aviator View Post
          wow... I've got the A6 Intruder and it looks sooo small next to those birds you have. I didnt think those new MRC Jets were that big.
          The two F--16s are the HSD 105mm. The A-6 is my favorite to fly, crazy stable jet. The F-86 is my favorite overall because my "TiredIron Aviation" guys got it for me for my one year anniversary of daily flying...very special bunch of guys:Cool:
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
            ...warbirds and bombers only for me said he...

Steve (RCJetDude) has ruined me...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171005_231105707_iOS.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	99446
            Very nice!
            I always knew I’d end up with jets, now it’s the oh so slippery slope of turbines that keeps luring me over to the dark side!

Comment

Mwa..ha..haaa... It's just part of my diabolical plan to get to fly more jets! I knew it wouldn't be long and before you would be a jet jock! You're welcome! LOLThe picture almost brings a tear of joy to my eye...

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                Mwa..ha..haaa... It's just part of my diabolical plan to get to fly more jets! I knew it wouldn't be long and before you would be a jet jock! You're welcome! LOLThe picture almost brings a tear to my eye...
                So now I guess I'm "TiredJetDude" ;)
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I never thought I would get into them either. The few I'd seen at my field were sluggish and unimpressive. Then a few of the Freewing Stinger 64 HPs started showing up. Big difference in performance.
                  Last Christmas I won the Freewing 70mm F-16 V2 from Motion. Great flying plane all around. Have since added the Stinger 64 HP, 80MM Avanti S and the 80mm A-10. These have me hooked on good EDFs now. Thanks Motion and Freewing for finding a whole new way to drain my wallet while having a good time.

Comment

TI, you need more twins. Maybe something in an Me-262...
                    ---
                    Warbirder

Comment

I have to say, the V2 Me-262 with upgraded fans is awesome! So much better performance than V1. And besides, it's technically a "warbird" as it's from WWII. Just sayin'. ;)
                      Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                        I have to say, the V2 Me-262 with upgraded fans is awesome! So much better performance than V1. And besides, it's technically a "warbird" as it's from WWII. Just sayin'. ;)
                        We've got a couple of the V2 262s, with the 12 blade fans, at our field too. They sound great and are pretty quick too.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                          TI, you need more twins. Maybe something in an Me-262...
                          I plan to get a Freewing ME-262...that is if Motion ever slows down a little releasing new planes.
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I plan to get a Freewing ME-262...that is if Motion ever slows down a little releasing new planes.
                            Yeah, like that's going to happen. LOL
                            Pat

Comment

Likewise, I keep planning on getting a Freewing A-10, but I keep buying other cool planes instead. You'll love the Me-262. My Me-262 and P-38 are favorites of my club members. Many of them will wait another 30-40 minutes, after they've packed up their gear/planes, to see the 262 and/or P-38 fly.
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

Working...
                              X