X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobBob View Post
    I dumbly went out for a few flights on a blustery day yesterday with my 959.
    After one too many hard landings, my elevator has become 'unhinged' - the elevator is intact but one/some of the the hinge/s has broken
    Can you help a total noob to repair this - what hinge type, adhesive etc. would be hugely appreciated
    You have several options. You can repair with hinge tape (this may be the simplest). You can make a "FoamTac" hinge or a hot glue hinge. Do a YouTube search and you may find videos showing you how to do this sort of repair.

Comment

Foam tac worked well to repair a completely separated elevator on a xk430.

Comment

Could someone please help.. My son's sky king has an issue. The throttle doesn't seem to work. Have tried re seating the throttle wire to the receiver but nothing. Oddly sometimes when using the throttle on the transmitter, the flaps move instead... Flaps working fine. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinfootball View Post
          Could someone please help.. My son's sky king has an issue. The throttle doesn't seem to work. Have tried re seating the throttle wire to the receiver but nothing. Oddly sometimes when using the throttle on the transmitter, the flaps move instead... Flaps working fine. Any ideas?
          Best to contact our customer service department. Someone should be able to help you out

Comment

Working...
          X