X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Made EDF Jets 70MM Hot!

Hello Pilots, I had a customer post a pretty neat EDF jet he builds. It's made from scratch & uses one of the Freewing 70MM EDF Jet fans we sell. It's installed in a "Beer" Cup to boot! You wouldn't know it from the way it appears. I just think it's something to be shared, when a guy takes nothing and makes it into something. Not many builders will be enjoying the hobby as we had to as kids. With the invention of EPO, EPP, EPS ESP"; you get the point. Everything going to the quick build pilot, nothing wrong with that. I just still enjoy, good old fashion work; that building a model from scratch.

Enjoy, Matt
    Attached Files

RE: Home Made EDF Jets 70MM Hot!

Originally posted by starcop
    Hello Pilots, I had a customer post a pretty neat EDF jet he builds. It's made from scratch & uses one of the Freewing 70MM EDF Jet fans we sell. It's installed in a "Beer" Cup to boot! You wouldn't know it from the way it appears. I just think it's something to be shared, when a guy takes nothing and makes it into something. Not many builders will be enjoying the hobby as we had to as kids. With the invention of EPO, EPP, EPS ESP"; you get the point. Everything going to the quick build pilot, nothing wrong with that. I just still enjoy, good old fashion work; that building a model from scratch.

Enjoy, Matt
    Actually, that one's got a 90 mm fan on it.......LOL
    [hr]
    I'll post the plans and patterns if you guys want them.

O_P

Comment

That's a 90mm?? Wow how does it fly?
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC
        That's a 90mm?? Wow how does it fly?
        Haven't flown the 90 mm variant yet....just finished her today.....numbers indicate she's got a 1.85:1.0 thrust to weight ratio......
        I'm hoping she's ballistic......

Comment

Working...
        X