X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 2500, WING 90.5 LGTH, 2.3m

Does anyone else have this plane. Had for a month and been working on assembly of horizontal stabilizer. Mounts to fuselage with two screws inserted from the bottom of fusealage through a collar (for guidance I guess) then on to two tapped holes (metal inserts).

Problem is that I can't get screws aligned with the two tapped holes to tighten. Just before gluing in place.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guy.

Jimmy
    Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

I had this plane in the V1 version years ago, but looking at the manual, doesn't the elevator slide on first, then the rudder goes on, then the screws thread into the rudder?

Comment

tHANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. NO, RUDDER IS CAST IN WITH FUSELAGE. ELEVATOR IS WHAT IS TO BE ATTACHED WITH TWO TAPPED SCREWS. FINALLY GOT IT DONE, YOUNGEST SON CAME OVER AND ALIGNED IT IN ORDER TO START SCREWS. FINALLY, GOODNESS. NOW TO GET RUDDER SERVO OPERATIONAL AND I'M READY TO FLY.

THANKS FOR RESPONSE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SIR,

JIMMY
      Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

Comment

You must have a new version of the plane.

Comment

skillet i have the v2 with the reflex gyro as u mentioned i also had the problem getting the tail together turn the rudder out of the way and use a flashlight down the holes from the top to line them up then try the screws,, once u get one in the other should be ok also.. good luck.. lol now i see this is a 2 yr old thread my bad lol

Comment

Working...
          X