X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum looking for advice

Hello, I'm not exactly new to RC flying, but have been out of it for 40 some odd years now. I was into powered gliders in the late 70'sand had one that was nearly 8 foot span and a .15 Enya engine. I eventually lost it in flight, although I did recover it when someone found it in their back yard and called my number in the fuselage! It was beyond repair.

So about 25 years ago I started a electric powered plane kit by Carl Goldberg called the Electra. I have the wing and fuselage constructed but no covering yet. The kit came with a 7.2v motor and an 8x4 prop. I have been hanging onto this for that someday when everything in my life is done and I have time. What I need to complete this is a radio, and servos. I have a battery coming for the motor. Where I am a little stumped (mostly way outdated) is what size servos should I get, as well as advice on a radio. The plane will be 3 ch, with possibly a camera. I don't know how to incorporate a camera into the radio or if that is possible. All things I need advice on.
    Thanks
Working...
X