X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Video

Here is a video of the Fox Glider sold by Motion RC. Check it out, it fly's great..

http://www.movingmoment.net/Fox8.wmv

John

RE: Fox Video

Originally posted by komett
    Here is a video of the Fox Glider sold by Motion RC. Check it out, it fly's great..

http://www.movingmoment.net/Fox8.wmv

John
    Great video on the fox glider glade to see another person enjoying this plane! I have one as well and have done glider tow with my carbon z cub what a gentile giant and yet aerobatic. 
    Thanks again,Brad

Comment

Why these link are not working.
      Is there any problem on my site.

Comment

Originally posted by hick20
        It is a link to "download" the video not to "play" the video like a standard YouTube video does. Check your PC in your "Download" folder for the file "Fox8.wmv". That is the video... Double click it there and it should play.
        Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by hick20
          Hello hick20,

The linked file that komett attached to his writing of 9/23/14 is really a Windows Media Video file that will play if you have the appropriate player on your computer. If you have a Microsoft Windows based machine then the Windows Media Player will play the video only after buffering it to RAM memory when you left click on it. This buffering process could take a minute or two depending on how much RAM you have and the speed of the CPU, just need to be patient for a minute. The download that is referenced by Flygirl is not an executable routine that downloads the file but rather a reference to right clicking on that link and then "save target as" which usually defaults to the "downloads" folder. What I have just described has been a standard protocol for .wmv file formats on Windows based OS's(operating systems)for a long time. If it is not playing for you, then the WMP(Windows Media Player) is an older version that has an older codec which won't recognize the file properly. I have a WIN7 Pro machine(I built for gaming 2 years ago) with 16G DDR3 RAM and a Quad-core I7-2600K CPU and that took about 30 seconds to buffer the video before playing on the viewer. Just a little tech insight for your consideration.
          Best Regards,
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

yeah when we click on the link. It goes straight for downloading.

Comment

Working...
            X