Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freewing Fiat G-91 90mm

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing Fiat G-91 90mm

Reds Radio Control here in the UK is saying freewing are making a Fiat G-91! I also noticed a few days ago a freewing g-91 pilot as a spare. Photos look great!

New model from Freewing! Fiat G-91 with functioning parachute! More details soon available to pre order now. - Material: EPO Foam - Wingspan : 1160mm (45.7in) - Length : 1,365mm (53.7in) - Flying...
    Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
    Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
    Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
    Wanted: Freewing A4

Great to hear that Freewing managed to start production of the G-91 again under their own brand after having had produced it for SebArt. Hopfully this V2 will be updated and better performing.
    I had started a thread on the G-91 a while back when the plane was added to War Thunder.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...he-italian-jet

Comment

RC Castle is already selling it. http://www.rc-castle.com/index.php?r...roduct_id=7190

Comment

Wonder when/if it will show up on Motion's site.
        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

Based on the negative press that the Sebart version received let's hope that the power/aerodynamics package has been revised. Very nice color scheme but not my cup of tea however.

Comment

Finally a plane from Freewing that I don't want, my wallet thanks you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
              Finally a plane from Freewing that I don't want, my wallet thanks you. :)
              Same here. It reminds me of a dumbed down F-86 Sabre. It's got smaller intake and an odd looking beak. We have one F-86 and it barely has enough power to get off the grass. However, 90mm might change that but it's still strange.

Comment

Kinda like the F86’s ugly sister

Comment

Looks very close to the F-86 D model.

Pat

Comment

Yeah it does. I want an F-4!

Comment

Not what I was expecting!?
                      I like the G 91 although the colour scheme doesn't really appeal to me.
                      I'll wait on this until somebody has got some non bias flight reviews as the original was another 2-3 minute wonder.
                      I suspect it has just had a paint job and and inrunner motor thrown in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkster View Post
                        Not what I was expecting!?
                        I like the G 91 although the colour scheme doesn't really appeal to me.
                        I'll wait on this until somebody has got some non bias flight reviews as the original was another 2-3 minute wonder.
                        I suspect it has just had a paint job and and inrunner motor thrown in it.
                        You got it.. How else is Freewing getting back some $ for the mold ?? Gotta spruce up a lame Duck..:)Only Italian job is a Ferrari..LOL

Comment

From the land of form and style comes an airframe only a momma mia could love.
                          Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Worked along side the Italian Air Force operating G.91s in the mid-90s, at Brindsi AB, Italy. An Italian crew chief let me sit in the cockpit one day which was really cool....though it smelled like lasagna and garlic! Just kidding! ;) :)

Comment

Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post

Only Italian job is a Ferrari..LOL.
                              heres my baby. Many years of building and selling to culminate in this 599. Definitely prettier than the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post

heres my baby. Many years of building and selling to culminate in this 599. Definitely prettier than the plane.
                                Yeah Baby .. Now we're talking.. Right colour.. She's purrrty..Lucky you..:Cool::Smug:

Comment

I like the camo version with bombs. If they dropped, and a drag chute, I would be in.

Comment

To be clear, we at Motion RC don't have any plans to stock the Freewing 90mm G-91. I wasn't happy with it back when it was first developed, and I'm not impressed by it now. Key parts of the aircraft weren't changed; it's essentially a repaint in response to some requests Freewing received from European customers. The ones I saw on the production line here at Freewing's factory still had the older fans in them, even. A lot has changed in the past three years..
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                      I like the camo version with bombs. If they dropped, and a drag chute, I would be in.
                                      tclaridge, the Freewing 90mm G-91 does have a drag chute that deploys from the tail cone under the vertical stabilizer.
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                        To be clear, we at Motion RC don't have any plans to stock the Freewing 90mm G-91. I wasn't happy with it back when it was first developed, and I'm not impressed by it now. Key parts of the aircraft weren't changed; it's essentially a repaint in response to some requests Freewing received from European customers. The ones I saw on the production line here at Freewing's factory still had the older fans in them, even. A lot has changed in the past three years..
                                        Certainly not this European customer! Nor any body I know I might add!!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X