Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80mm F-86 with sound card

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80mm F-86 with sound card

Had the second flight today with the Mr. sound card installed, Sweet! She already sounds good but the sound card puts it over the top. The Jet guys even liked it! The install takes 15 min.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlASs_nUAUk

Re: 80mm F-86 with sound card

Greetings Mark,

First off, welcome to the MRC forum. Family!
    The F-86 sounds great!
    I have this card installed in my 1400mm T-28 Trojan and as you said, it really freaks guys out at the field.

After hearing it in the 80mm F-86, I might have to move it over to mine and give it a go.

Thanks for sharing.

Bill L.
    In Okla.

Comment

RE: 80mm F-86 with sound card

Originally posted by Rocketeer
      Greetings Mark,

First off, welcome to the MRC forum. Family!"
      The F-86 sounds great!
      I have this card installed in my 1400mm T-28 Trojan and as you said, it really freaks guys out at the field.

After hearing it in the 80mm F-86, I might have to move it over to mine and give it a go.

Thanks for sharing.

Bill L.
      In Okla.
      [hr]
      Originally posted by Dr. J
      Originally posted by Rocketeer
      Greetings Mark,

First off, welcome to the MRC forum. Family!"
      The F-86 sounds great!

Thanks for sharing.

Bill L.
      In Okla.
      I am new to this and I'm pretty well certain that I'm not doing this correctly so please forgive. I recently purchased the Freewing f86 80mm and I want to fly it with two 3700mah 3s 40c batteries in series, will this work and what kind of flight time am I looking at?

Comment

Working...
      X