Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the video's not too subtle. Looks like every image in the video is of an F-4. Google pulls up LtGen Bond, a Viet Nam era F-4 pilot who was later killed secretly flying a MIG-23.

Comment

Sounds good to me. :Cool:

Comment

Comment

Ah shut up.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by vduniec View Post
            Well, the video's not too subtle. Looks like every image in the video is of an F-4. Google pulls up LtGen Bond, a Viet Nam era F-4 pilot who was later killed secretly flying a MIG-23.
            Very interesting read about Mr. Bond. You may have it sir.

Comment

I think it’s the MiG 19. The targeted aircraft in the camera footage appear to be Phantoms.

Comment

Meh, top gun footage lol!

Comment

Well it dident leak out this time so its got to be an F4.

Comment

looks like an F-4 cockpit to me. i'm getting excited about this now

Comment

May be a BD-5j ??? Microjet

Comment

Or maybe the L39 from the Bond movie Tomorrow never Dies

Comment

I sure as hell hope its a lightning! I've been waiting for a lightning for years! although throttle definitely looks like an f-4
                          Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                          Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                          Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                          Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                            looks like an F-4 cockpit to me. i'm getting excited about this now
                            I agree with you on the cockpit assessment. It sure looks F-4 to me.

Comment

:f4phantom:f4phantom :Smug: :f4phantom :f4phantom Who knows.... I have the pre order CC ready to go!!!!!!!

Comment

Were there dual throttles in that video clip? But I have a Savage F-4 !!! ---- although a twin 80 would be a very nice sister ship. If an F-4 I bet Callie will be busting her socks off for months to come.

Comment

Looks like F4 wings and smoke trails in gun sight. Thinking a mig 17 more likely. Dont see the similarity in the video and the pic of F4 throttle. My guess is 70mm/80mm mig 17.
                                  Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

According to the bio on Robert Bond, he flew a variety of jets. Hopefully it will be an F-4:Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
                                      Looks like F4 wings and smoke trails in gun sight. Thinking a mig 17 more likely. Dont see the similarity in the video and the pic of F4 throttle. My guess is 70mm/80mm mig 17.
                                      They were having a playful training mission... :Cool:

Comment

There's some differences in the various cockpits of the F-4. But the throttle quadrant they show in the teaser as well as the IP are of an F-4C. And I'm stoked!! Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	116501
                                        Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

It is clearly the cockpit of an F-4C or F-4D model.

Comment

Working...
                                          X