X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80mm F-86 CG Balancing

The 80mm F-86 instructions clearly indicate the range for the CG from the wing at the fuselage; however, there is no direction on whether to balance the jet right side up or upside down? I am assuming upside down! Please let me know if that assumption is correct or not.

I am requesting an answer from Motion RC staff only.

Thanks and safe flying to all!

RE: 80mm F-86 CG Balancing

It's funny that you have had 19 views when I wrote this and none of us offered to answer . You'll make no friends or get help that way 

Bryan 
    But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie 64
      It's funny that you have had 19 views when I wrote this and none of us offered to answer . You'll make no friends or get help that way 

Bryan 
      :P "I am requesting an answer from Motion RC staff only"
      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Greetings guys,

It's frustrating when folks forget that flying RC planes is about 'altitude' NOT 'atitude'!!!

Clear Skies

Bill L.
        in Okla.

Comment

why not just e mail MRC, simple, and you don't insult people who are just trying to help you

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Greetings Guys,

I believe MRC has a well published CS phone number as well.

Bill L.
            in Okla.

Comment

Attached Files
              But Crashing is Landing

Comment

I noticed he's a new comer to the forum as well, great way to make an introduction!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

Greetings Guys,

Typically, a negative entrance will eventually lead to a positive exit.

(Sorry, being an electronics teacher, I couldn't resist the metaphor)

Bill L.
                  in Okla.

Comment

:Goodbye::Not-Talking:

Comment

Balance it upside down. You don't need MRC staff to tell you that.

Comment

LOL Unfortunately that will go on daft ears Hardway. The OP did that over 3 years ago, joined Jan1st 2015 then made this thread and last visited on Jan 6th 2015. A one hit wonder as us musicians call em LOL
                        Should be an opportunity for the forum moderators to clear some cloud space and delete this useless thread;) White courtesy phone for AROS.
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Comment

I know Charlie... I saw the date. The thing that kicked my ass was him telling Hippie to NEVER ANSWER MY POST AGAIN, or ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL Sometimes you just can't fix idiot....Or a jerk, for that matter!!! Oh well!!! I ordered a F-86 80mm today and I will know how to balance it!!! :Silly:

Comment

But I better check with Motion RC staff only...... Ryan, put down your beer and balance this bad boy...... HA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

please turn me in lol I need a break from this site iam on it too much :}

Comment

New to the forum, new to this post. Great info guys, I'm enjoying every post. My 86 will maiden next season when and only when I get to be a better pilot. Having it in the hanger gives me goals to be that better pilot. Thanks again guys for your input.
                                  AMA-1162306
                                  With more planes than should be legal

Comment

Welcome!!! Glad you are here!!! :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast4u2c View Post
                                      New to the forum, new to this post. .
                                      2Fast, Great Icon image. Welcome to the "Squawk"! Post some pics, please. Best, Elbee
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• 2Fast4u2c
                                        2Fast4u2c commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        just got most of my babies hung on the wall to make room for putting my wife's summer car to bed for the winter. 2000 LS1 C5 Vette (Resale Red) with removable hard top only 65K miles. (Her baby)
                                        I staill can get a table setup for building winter projects but very tight for space. Oh well, she lets me buy airplanes, a trade off.
                                    Working...
                                    X