X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 70mm f18 hornet... New release

first thoughts... wiring is a problem due to lack of space and access. a multi conn might help. found a place to put gyro again access tight.second thing i dont like is the position of the elevator servos after you glue on the rear wings it will be nessary to remove wings(glued) to replace the servos if you have a failure a after assembly checking control surfaces the aliron horn fell off screws in wrong holes.. 1st flight good except the landing

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. This is the livery I would like to do.

Comment

arrived today in perfect condition....couldn't be happier !

Comment

great too hear all is good with your plane be sure to check control horns..vid of my second flight it really flys nice running adimirl 3300 about 1/2 inch from front of batt bay seems to fly great

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	122865 my review

Comment

Got to work on the painting today. finished the light shading, but have a long way to go. But this is the fun part for me. Trying to replicate the appearance of a beat up jet that's been in service for a while. In my Navy days, The Top dog was the Tomcat. After a few years of salt water, and mechanics pulling access panels and patching paint, they didn't stay pretty for long. Even in the hanger bay they were still somewhat exposed to the elements.

Comment

looks good so far :Cool:

Comment

Thanks hotrod !

Comment

after 4 flights really a nice smooth flying plane no bad habits flys good with full flaps landing are a breeze

Comment

flying on adimiral 3300 mah had 64% after this flight i figure about 3m 30sec and time to land may try a 4000

Comment

Nice flight hotrod.....could you share where you cg yours ? My manual has a sticker on top of the original cg numbers. it now reads 60-70mm from leading edge of the main wing.

Comment

had mine for a while now and love it! Got some awesome pic of my buddies and mine this weekend too..

Attached Files
                        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

video from this weekend....

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                          I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

love the paint on those two for sure..:Cool::Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by scootergenie View Post
                              Nice flight hotrod.....could you share where you cg yours ? My manual has a sticker on top of the original cg numbers. it now reads 60-70mm from leading edge of the main wing.
                              i put cg same as sticker says..running 3300 admiral about 1/2 inch from front of batt tray flies great..... no elevator mix with full flaps seems to land perfectly

Comment

Working...
                              X