Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Foil Guesses?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a flying lawnmowerLOL

Comment

• My buddy built a flying pizza box. It smelled like pepperoni and flew pretty good.

Comment

• Now I’m hungry AND feel like I should be doing yard work. On a side note, a pair of F-15’s just flew over my place on the way to the Dodger game. Yeehaw!

Comment

• They just joined up with two more for a fourship and came back around before heading to the game. So awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            Good news for all of you wondering if Project Foil will ever be released. Well as of today, I am beginning work on the product pages so rest assured folks, Project Foil's announcement is coming soon!

:Cool:
            So THAT's why my wallet kept trying to run away from me today...

Oh god, there it goes again! No wallet, come back, NO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
              Now I’m hungry AND feel like I should be doing yard work. On a side note, a pair of F-15’s just flew over my place on the way to the Dodger game. Yeehaw!
              That is cool. I live on the flight path of Oakland North, every year during fleet week we get a great show everyday while the Blue Angels practice, not to mention all the othe cool aircraft that come in that week. Vector is at about 560ft alt over my house. So of course I have the regular traffic everyday fly over. But I love aircraft so it is perfect for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post

That is cool. I live on the flight path of Oakland North, every year during fleet week we get a great show everyday while the Blue Angels practice, not to mention all the othe cool aircraft that come in that week. Vector is at about 560ft alt over my house. So of course I have the regular traffic everyday fly over. But I love aircraft so it is perfect for me.
                That’s amazing! I have always wanted to go to Fleet Week, and will some day soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

I can start a thread giving clues about the next planes coming out? :)
                  Uh... that's ok Tom. You really don't have to. :saywha

Comment

• How about we pretend like we did, and don't. I'm fine with surprises, I love just logging in and going to the MRC web site and seeing a new model posted there. Seems like we always have plenty to talk about, and you'll never admit it if we're right about it anyway. LOL

Woody

Comment

• I'll take a flying Snoopy! :)

By the way, you guys will love Foil!!

Comment

• Well, there goes my budget for Foil.....I have to buy that Snoopy kit if they still make it. LOL LOL

That’s the greatest! The head even rotates!

Comment

• All he needs is the fist shake and that would be even more awesome!LOL:)

Comment

• LOL, and a sound system for his funny noises that he makes.

Comment

• Charles Shultz estate would never allow it without a ton of money. As bad as Disney.
                              Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                Hang on till Nov 1st!!! I have to pay the bills and get the credit card ready for pre-order!!! LOL Woo Hoo…. :Cool::Cool:
                                Announcement and sales are mutually exclusive terms. I've been waiting three weeks to pull the trigger on the new Airwolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  Good news for all of you wondering if Project Foil will ever be released. Well as of today, I am beginning work on the product pages so rest assured folks, Project Foil's announcement is coming soon!

:Cool:
                                  My guess is Tuesday for the announcement, ????? for the day it goes on sale.

Comment

• New project foil for T-Cat..... so he can do yardwork and fly at the same time

Comment

• LOL....maybe I’ll have to get the Snoopy and Lawnmower. Or....a Snoopy flying a lawnmower. Vroom Vroom :devious

Comment

• You really need to get a leaf blower for cleaning up the clippings

My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• My Delayed FOIL anxiety syndrome was quelled today with the arrival of this beauty. 12s 105mm, new upgraded version

Comment

Working...
                                          X