X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It even has built-in thrust vectoring.

Comment

• Alpha we all know you are hopelessly addicted to the hobby and will die of old age while working on the next big release. Good try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Gotta like there are no cheater holes. Does this come in a plain grey version? Going to need Callie for the nomenclature sheet. LOL Best, LB
        LOL, Grass friendly gear too

Comment

• Ya'll are all sniffing the Foam Tac... CAUTION: Contains Cyclohexane!!! DO NOT use near the PROJECT FOIL blog.... KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..... ASTM D-4236 :Cool::Cool::Hug::Smoking:LOLLOL

Comment

• I resemble all of the above too, BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Drinks::Drinks::bluehappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
              Ya'll are all sniffing the Foam-Tac... CAUTION: Contains Cyclohexane!!! DO NOT use near the PROJECT FOIL blog.... KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..... ASTM D-4236 :Cool::Cool::Hug::Smoking:LOLLOL
              Hardway, Cyclohexane is a colorless, flammable, mobile liquid with a pungent odor (reminiscent of my ex-wife's saliva). :Scared:It is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol, acetone, benzene, ethanol, ethyl ether, olive oil, and carbon tetrachloride. Cyclohexane is a non-corrosive liquid and will volatilize quickly. The breakfast of champions near and far. Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Hardway, Cyclohexane is a colorless, flammable, mobile liquid with a pungent odor (reminiscent of my ex-wife's saliva). :Scared:It is insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol, acetone, benzene, ethanol, ethyl ether, olive oil, and carbon tetrachloride. Cyclohexane is a non-corrosive liquid and will volatilize quickly. The breakfast of champions near and far. Best, LB
                Well damn..... Now it will be out of stock for sure.... As far as the EX, I think some of my girlfriends exhibit that trait too...… WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Boy, I almost went to the pull apart- then let it stick stuff....
                  :Silly::Silly::Silly: Never mind.

Comment

• HRDWY, Project Foil Guess...F-106 Delta Dart? I am going to try using olive oil to remove the Cyclohexane glue from Spitfire canopy. I'll let you know if it works. BTW as far as my Ex goes, I shoulda known better when she introduced herself to me as 'Maleficent'. Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stipa-Caproni.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	155891
                      2WTJ, Gotta like there are no cheater holes. Does this come in a plain grey version? Going to need Callie for the nomenclature sheet. LOL Best, LB
                      I would buy that.
                      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• BTW as far as my Ex goes, I shoulda known better when she introduced herself to me as 'Maleficent'. Best, LB[/QUOTE]

HA!!!! You think??? Seems legit to me..... HA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post

I would buy that.
                          More fun than a GeeBee…… :Cool:

Comment

• So....I'm house/dog sitting for my daughter, it's raining as Michael passes through and I'm bored out of my gourd. I just spent a few minutes going through the thread. Lots of guesses, some I like, some I don't. I thought I'd make a list of the ones I'd definitely buy. The rest would be maybe or absolutely not.
                            PLANES I'D BUY FOR SURE:
                            F-100, Panther, Cougar, Skyray, T-33, F-80, Mig 15, 17, 19, A-7, F-8, F-84 (straight or swept wing), Hawker Hunter.
                            Which planes out of the ones listed in this thread would you buy for sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by davecee View Post
                              So....I'm house/dog sitting for my daughter, it's raining as Michael passes through and I'm bored out of my gourd. I just spent a few minutes going through the thread. Lots of guesses, some I like, some I don't. I thought I'd make a list of the ones I'd definitely buy. The rest would be maybe or absolutely not.
                              PLANES I'D BUY FOR SURE:
                              F-100, Panther, Cougar, Skyray, T-33, F-80, Mig 15, 17, 19, A-7, F-8, F-84 (straight or swept wing), Hawker Hunter.
                              Sir, you have good taste.

Comment

So....I'm house/dog sitting for my daughter, it's raining as Michael passes through and I'm bored out of my gourd. I just spent a few minutes going through the thread. Lots of guesses, some I like, some I don't. I thought I'd make a list of the ones I'd definitely buy. The rest would be maybe or absolutely not.
                                PLANES I'D BUY FOR SURE:
                                I admire your admiration for both domestic and foreign jets. FW lineup really needs a Mig 15-19. The Hawker Hunter is a great jet that would sell here and extra well in Europe.
                                Even though I really like some of these I can't say for sure I would get them since I have limited space in my small condo. That limited space it reserved for my first EDF which at them moment would be a Hawk T1, a Viggen and some sort of twin prop which I am waiting to see how the OV-10 turns out.

As much as I like these jets this one clue disqualifies them all (7. Reindeer in flight jackets definitely comprise the flight crew.) What ever it is it is multicrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

I admire your admiration for both domestic and foreign jets. FW lineup really needs a Mig 15-19. The Hawker Hunter is a great jet that would sell here and extra well in Europe.
                                  Even though I really like some of these I can't say for sure I would get them since I have limited space in my small condo. That limited space it reserved for my first EDF which at them moment would be a Hawk T1, a Viggen and some sort of twin prop which I am waiting to see how the OV-10 turns out.

As much as I like these jets this one clue disqualifies them all (7. Reindeer in flight jackets definitely comprise the flight crew.) What ever it is it is multicrew.
                                  The Il-28 had a pilot, co pilot, and a tail gunner.(Ivan, Joseph, and Boris.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post

The Il-28 had a pilot, co pilot, and a tail gunner.(Ivan, Joseph, and Boris.)
                                    That is true, but that's IF the the "3) Guess again, it's not Russian" is not true. But I like the idea of a IL-28. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Well damn..... Now it will be out of stock for sure.... As far as the EX, I think some of my girlfriends exhibit that trait too...… WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      Is this who you guys have had relationships with?

Comment

PLANES I'D BUY FOR SURE:
                                        Well here's the breakdown:
                                        Cougar, Hunter: got them in 70 mm, awaiting parts/assembly/time
                                        T-33, P-80: my POV, same plane, got it in 50 mm along with a Panther
                                        F4D: Lost in "The Corridor", would like to see an upgraded 64 mm
                                        A-7/F-8: Contemplating getting the 64 mm F-8
                                        F-84: Probably would buy, just love those early jets
                                        F-100: Yes, but only 70 mm or smaller
                                        And I'd like to add to the pot the F7U Cutlass, XB-70 and Sukhoi T-4.

Comment

• "There's nothing officially implied as to when or what or why or whatever will be released. So this is all in FUN. Try to convince yourselves and others why you're right, but I won't ever actually confirm what it is until we're ready to release it. As another aside, I'll never understand why Project Foil received so much scrutiny and attention over all of the other Project names we've released... perhaps y'all just really like malleable metals, or have enduring memories of Boy Scout-grade campfire cooking methods?"

It's coming up on a year since Project Foil was announced, and we are still guessing - probably the reason for all the scrutiny. IMO the worst announcement/PR of a mystery product in my recent memory, reminiscent of the hype around Dean Kamen's Project Ginger, aka the Segway. The coy tactic will tend to make it harder to live up to speculation/expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                          X