X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyzone L-39 EDF?

Just saw an ad in my February issue of Model Aviation for a new Fly zone L-39. I am interested in this one, but can't find any information about it. Kind of like the FZ Zero a couple of months ago. Does anyone know anything about this new EDF?

RE: Flyzone L-39 EDF?

Hello Loneflier,
    Here's a jump start.

http://www.flyzoneplanes.com/parts/flza3634-parts.html
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks OV10. It is a bit smaller than I was hoping for, with only a 25" span. Still, depending on pricing and features, it might be a fun plane.

Comment

I'm waiting for this jet as well. The performance data from Flyzone is very encouraging. It is on the smaller side, but for the price and performance, I think it will make a good place to live in the trunk for those mid-day lunchbreak flights.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC
          I'm waiting for this jet as well. The performance data from Flyzone is very encouraging. It is on the smaller side, but for the price and performance, I think it will make a good place to live in the trunk for those mid-day lunchbreak flights.
          I agree totally, and am hoping to see one of your flight videos on this one when it does arrive. I love flying my UMX Habu 2, this one should be faster and still very visible in the sky. Looking forward to your reviews of it!

Comment

Working...
          X