X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I bought the fms A10..

So I'll report how I feel about it here, as I didnt want to say it on the freewing thread. I am hoping for ship out tomorrow morning and hopefully here this weekend. I did buy the receiver from motion though, so atleast a part of it will come from the motion crew. Still pained me to have to go that way, but had to do it to get myself an A10 during this year.

Well now you've done it....You might as well head on over to RCG. Alot of us feel like we are cheating on the wife if we buy from another woman ,er...ah..supplier. Motion mark(?) Had some positive comments about that on the p 61 thread. I'm going to take a bullet for you. I met the dynam guy Mr Li at NEFI. He unboxed the latest shipment blackwidow for me. I have to have it. Im picking one up saturday....Sorry honey, I was outta town, lonely and drunk, the crack hoe got the better of me...If it helps, my replacement f35 is due today(thank you MRC).
    Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
      Well now you've done it...Sorry honey, I was outta town, lonely and drunk, the crack hoe got the better of me...If it helps, my replacement f35 is due today(thank you MRC).
      LOL
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Congrats, man! It's a big step no matter which one you choose. Let us know what your views of the plane are. Yes, do go over to the RCG thread and milk it for everything you need but BEWARE! The instant you put thought to keyboard, some jerk-off will read something else into it and try to take you down a few notches.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          So I'll report how I feel about it here, as I didnt want to say it on the freewing thread. I am hoping for ship out tomorrow morning and hopefully here this weekend. I did buy the receiver from motion though, so atleast a part of it will come from the motion crew. Still pained me to have to go that way, but had to do it to get myself an A10 during this year.
          riflreman_btx, Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Look forward to seeing your results. Congrats. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Haha yes indeed! And I sure will, I am planning on using a 4500mah pack vs the recommended 5000mah, just to save on some weight. I dont really think the 500 man difference will do much, but I figured every little bit helps.

Comment

The plane is in route as well as the extra batteries and reciever. :) I'm so ready to see this bird

Comment

I'll have the plane tomorrow I'm hoping the receiver will as well, if not itll be here Saturday according to the track. But USPS seem to always get things here a day early. It would be great if that would be the case again.

Comment

Congrats man! You’ll love it!

Comment

Thanks man I'm really looking forward to it

Comment

Welcome to the A-10 club! I love mine:)

Comment

Yes indeed the receiver came in this afternoon, and the a10 is on the truck for delivery, I'm expecting them to get here around 2030-2100

Comment

Got her unboxed and programmed ready for action, so far I really like the build quality, the fit and finish is great, and all the electronics are looking good and working smoothly. So far so good, next step is we shall see how she flys:) I'm very happy

Comment

Very nice.... congrats rifleman! :Cool:
                            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Thanks brother!

Comment

Rifelman, i was following the fms a10 on RCG (another betrayel....). I rememember something about a front gear steering issue (i think). You might try looking over that thread before maiden. But not for too long as your mind will become slower and you will feel compelled to write stupid sh##t.
                                Ps....dont tell anyone but i am picking up my P61 up today from bitgo. Que music "your cheat'n heart"
                                Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Hahaha I actually got a little help from one of them, and yeah some of that I read there was well, ummm yeah as you said. I had finally found a use for those useless weights that were in the tail of the b26 to get her to balance perfectly with my 4500 packs. It's right on the pin at 85mm wheels up. And good news with that is If i need to move the cg back I have all the room in the world. :)

Comment

Hahaha I actually got a little help from one of them, and yeah some of that I read there was well, ummm yeah as you said. I had finally found a use for those useless weights that were in the tail of the b26 to get her to balance perfectly with my 4500 packs. It's right on the pin at 85mm wheels up. And good news with that is If i need to move the cg back I have all the room in the world. :)
                                    You will like it I'm sure, mine flew great right out of tha box, only sold it to get the FW A-10. The FMS A-10 lands very nice, takeoffs were a pain until I fixed the steering arm, I had problems with my steering on mine, drilled out the aluminum horn to except a 2-56 rod with a Z bend, I used the stock servo horn and screw adjustment, 2-56 rod will slide right in, so much better steering, no flex to give you that slingshot left or right surprise.:Scared::Scared::Thinking:

Comment

Nice I'll see how bad it is with mine and if it gets too annoying I'll definitely follow suit. Thank you for the advice. It really is a beautiful plane.

Comment

Nice I'll see how bad it is with mine and if it gets too annoying I'll definitely follow suit. Thank you for the advice. It really is a beautiful plane.
                                        Your welcome, FMS may have fixed the problem by now, you will know the minute you accelerate........:Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                        X