Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the new HSD T33 at a jet event this weekend. It was the silver turbine version. Seemed to fly well with an 80 size.
    Wonder how the EDF version will be. Hope that there is no Change Sun edf unit... the ones that came in my others were yanked out due to poor performance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191013_103554.jpg
Views:	1139
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	216270

Comment

Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
      Saw the new HSD T33 at a jet event this weekend. It was the silver turbine version. Seemed to fly well with an 80 size.
      Wonder how the EDF version will be. Hope that there is no Change Sun edf unit... the ones that came in my others were yanked out due to poor performance.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191013_103554.jpg Views:	10 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	216270
      Andy, of RC Jetwerx told me his new T33 is about 22lbs wet with the SW80 installed. He told me that it fly's very well too..... So with that said, xxxxxx this news just in

EDIT:
      Andy of RC Jetwerx, the EDF version of the T33 will be 120mm fan unit for 12S and he is expecting a container of them mid December 2019

That's really exciting to hear.

Rich
      Last edited by RichJ53; Oct 13, 2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Here's some video of the turbine version flown by Andy of RC Jetwerx this last Saturday at the Louisiana Jet Rally.

HSDJETS T33 turbine, flown by RC Jetwerx at the Louisiana SHARKS Jet Rally October, 2019. Swiwin SW80b, Spektrum radio equipment. Unedited full flight vide...

Sean

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	42199.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	236529 It's here! First U.S. test flights were conducted today.

AUW 18#.
          120mm EDF.
          Thrust-to-weight: .79 w/two Roaring Top 6S/5500/70Cs.
          Estimated flight time: 4 minutes.

When you're ready...

Sean

Comment

This was Andy’s maiden flight back in February using his prototype that arrived just ahead of the crate. Andy was very conservative in his flight so that he could get a feel for it, and to get it dialed in the way he likes it and for it’s best settings. Pilot Ryan recently flew and filmed this same one. Ryan really had a great time flying it.

Comment

The big question is when is ours getting here 😝😝😝 can’t wait to rip the sky’s of sunny Florida up with this bird. It’s on order can’t wait to film this bird. We love our HSD super viper

Comment

I've preordered mine and Andy said they should start shipping about mid May.
                Best regards,
                Cris B.
                AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Balancing my EDF T33 where are you balancing your T33 to? Inverted or upright?

Comment

CG set at 190mm gear up, just to make it easier I balanced mine upright. Sure is a pain to flip that big bird.

Comment

Just picked one of these up, hope to get it flying soon, I have to say one thing, it's very nice and looks great but it's huge, I didn't realize how big it was until I went to pick it up from the guy I bought it from, I have an older 94 Ford F-150 extended cab and had to lay the fuselage by itself diagonal with the passenger seat folded forward and it just fit, the rest was in the box so it fit in the bed, my first large EDF, fit finish is excellent, control horns are nice and strong along with the rods, gear looks great too.

Comment

Working...
                      X