Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam me262 mods

Landing gear mods

Has anybody successfully do a landing gear mod on a Dynam me262? What do you recommend as an upgrade?

Comment

I got some all metal retracts with machined aluminum struts for mine. Unfortunately the company I got them from went out of business.

Hobby King sells a set that looks the same, but I am not sure is the same.

Interestingly, the retracts fit in my Dynam T-28 with just wheel changes, since I wore out the Me262.I'll probably get another Me262 next year. I wish it was offered as an ARF with no fans, retracts or servos because I have 4 good fans.
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Redid our retracts since - right out of the box - the stock junk flat did not operate. At all.

Replaced with HK units with metal trunnions, specifically these: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/servoles...mount-2pc.html

Used the stock struts in these and have had no issues of any kind.

Comment

I changed retracts more for appearance than anything else.

The OEM sets still work. But the all metal set with machined aluminum struts look GREAT.
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

I ordered mine years ago from Banna with no fans or esc, put in wemo, great setup for a twin edf. This was a LONG time ago though
            rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
            X