Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite Aerosport HAVOC

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Aerosport HAVOC

Has anyone seen the Elite Aerosport HAVOC turbine sport jet. It looks like it could be a great 6s 70 or 80 mm edf sport jet design
    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Looks like a Viperjet with even more optimization for RC Sport Jet handling. I think it looks good. Tall canopy and short wing, probably fast with good stability on its side, some coupling based on the body shape but otherwise pretty fun.

Apache, are you going to get one? As long as the wing/gear is strong and the hatches are well thought out for plumbing, it looks to be a nice change from the BVMs, Veloxes, and Flashes out there in the turbine sport jet world.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

No Alpha I got out of turbines, I get more bang for my buck with your products , keepum coming. I am stalled out on my F-5 to T-38 project, got all my three views scaled to the 80mm F-5. I thought the HAVOC looks like it would be a nice 70 or 80mm 6s jet,I am just planting seeds in the minds of the edf world. and still waiting for a single 70mm 6s fan T-38 on the same lines of the of the v2 F-16.
      My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

+1 on a Havoc as an 80mm, I'm sure Pablo would love to see his jet as a MotionRC 80mm jet too
        That and the Mephisto as a 80mm with vectored thrust would be amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X