X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SU-24

Researched SU-34 P&P for three weeks. Who makes it, who carries it, what the stats are and I followed this everywhere I could. This is an amazing sweet jet that flies just like the Mirage 4000 (remember that jet?).
    This is a plane of high quality with not one person I could check reviews said anything bad. This would be a top seller and the price point is just right. I would like to own two of them. Smooth Wings putting my two cents in.

SU-34

Sorry! Last post meant to say Freewing Su-34 fullback, twin 64mm thrust vectoring jet, w/ retracts. Awesome piece of machinery well built by Freewing and at the right price point. Love this plane just like the Raptor F-22. "Smooth Wings".

Comment

RE: SU-24

Originally posted by Robert LeBlanc
      Sorry! Last post meant to say Freewing Su-34 fullback, twin 64mm thrust vectoring jet, w/ retracts. Awesome piece of machinery well built by Freewing and at the right price point. Love this plane just like the Raptor F-22. "Smooth Wings".
      I have yet to start the build on mine. You're right, the reviews are very positive and if it flies similar to the twin 64 A-10 will be an absolute hit. The only drawback I see is the servo operated gear, will see how durable they are. I recall somewhere MRC stated they would not carry any birds regardless of Mfg. if they are not servoless retracts due to reliability reasons. My experience with servo operated gear is not good so well see.
      CT

Comment

We've tested the SU-34 many times and unfortunately with one semi hard landing the servo operated retracts blow apart into about 10 pieces. Freewing does not have the room to modify the mold to add modern servoless retracts so the SU-34 is pretty much stuck in time with old technology. If you have a smooth runway and good landings, you should be ok.

Comment

Tom:
          Thank you very much for that information. It is valuable in making decisions on which aircraft to purchase and from whom. Since I fly from flat tar only I will make the purchase anyway and deal with the retracts in my own way. I still want that plane for my collection. Your response is most welcome and I intended to do all my purchases with Motion RC. because of your customer service. Thank you, Robert. "Smooth Wings"

Comment

Working...
          X