Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	camo_f-100.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.6 KB ID:	242044

Well, as mentioned, Flex innovations won the race for a large foam 90mm PnP F-100 model:

Looks pretty good, but it really needs main gear doors.They did offer the two best possible color schemes for it, I think.

Arrival date is fuzzy, due to the COVID-19 virus issues, but they are saying "summer"

Fingers crossed that Freewing still does one in 80mm, with main gear doors....:)

https://www.flexinnovations.com/prod...00d-super-pnp/

Comment

Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
      I have one unbuilt without the original box and no manual. Any offers?
      I already have a Jepe one I haven't built, and should this Flexjet version actually come to fruition, I've no doubt I'll be pulling the trigger on it as well. There's something about the "Hun" that resonates with me.

So having said that, any more specifics on the one you are offering, because I'm interested. Manufacturer? Size, 80mm, 90mm, 105mm? Just a kit minus electronics? Foam, balsa, fiberglass? PM me with the details please.

Comment

The F-100s are now in at Flex. Most were pre-sold and they expect to sell out of remaining stock pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X