X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a 70mm F-16 with a full flying stab

The FW F-16 V2 looks really nice, until you notice the horizontal stab. This would an ultimate F-16 with a proper stab.

The Lanxiang F-16 is full flying, and flys great with 6s propulsion, which at those speeds the air load on the stab is pretty high. However, Ive never seen one fail. The problem with the airframe is its EPS.

Yes, I realize I could cut each stab half off of the FW F-16, and do torque tubes, but it would be nice not to have to do that. Just saying.....

Originally posted by ggetzoff View Post
    The FW F-16 V2 looks really nice, until you notice the horizontal stab. This would an ultimate F-16 with a proper stab.
    This is the reason why I still haven't purchased a V2 FW F-16. At end of the day, there won't be any differences in terms of flight performance, and not having a full flying stab will make the model slightly cheaper. But I'm all about scale and it just doesn't look right, especially on an F-16.

Comment

Exactly,

Why do a model with all this detail, yet the stab is wrong. FreeWing would say $, my response would be be then don’t do the model if you aren’t going to do it right.

Comment

Working...
      X