X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fms f 15 eagle " motor vibration "

Can anyone help me with removing the edf in this plane, I removed the cover and I thought it would come out like the raptor and the f9f panther but it's different, any advice would be appreciated before I do the wrong thing. I was taking it out to tighten the fan to get rid of vibration, hopefully, any help would be appreciated, thanks

RE: fms f 15 eagle " motor vibration "

Originally posted by gnat
    Can anyone help me with removing the edf in this plane, I removed the cover and I thought it would come out like the raptor and the f9f panther but it's different, any advice would be appreciated before I do the wrong thing. I was taking it out to tighten the fan to get rid of vibration, hopefully, any help would be appreciated, thanks
    Its glued in so basically leave it and unscrew it where it sits or pull it out. Ive done it for same reason, the vib is coming from piece the fan is pressed on, that has to be pushed further towards the motor. I pulled the edf out, just wrestle it out and do your repairs then glue it back in. Use some kind of rubberized foam safe glue or silicone. Its surgery, good luck and great plane when done

Comment

RE: fms f 15 eagle " motor vibration "

Thanks jetlag, i appreciate the help!

Comment

Working...
      X