X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Habu 32x shock absorbing struts?

Anyone know where i can find a set of shock absorbing struts for my eflite Habu 32x? Thanks in advance. Ron

I found a set on hobbyking website. Price was very reasonable at $ 60 and change

Comment

Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post
      Anyone know where i can find a set of shock absorbing struts for my eflite Habu 32x? Thanks in advance. Ron
      Yes sir. There aren't too many options, but a few.

They aren't inexpensive (in my opinion), but apparently the Tam Jet struts are being made again. Peter (screen name is: 1moparman1 on rcgroups) is having the Tam Jet struts manufactured again. You can message him on RCg, or email him at Peter@bajahobbyusa.com. His website is bajahobbyusa.com and it looks like he has the struts up there, but not the pricing as they don't appear to be available quite yet.

I'm not sure if the company Jet-1A has struts for the Habu 32/32X as well, but it's worth checking with Gary at EffluxRC. The struts are nice quality. I have them on my Sebart Mini Avanti and the springs appear to be strong and the metal looks tough.

Comment

Originally posted by bdipenta@gmail.com View Post
        I found a set on hobbyking website. Price was very reasonable at $ 60 and change
        Do you remember which set exactly? I know the mains are 4" from trunion to the axle, but I haven't measured the nose gear yet.

Comment

Working...
        X